Or, at least, smouldering...
You see, the other night I was in the George smoking area talking to friends. As you do. And I noticed that my foot was a bit warm. At first, I thought nothing of it; they have heat lamps.
Then I noticed that the bottom of the left leg of my jeans was on fire. No flames (despite Mark's protestations to the contrary) but definitely burning.
Fortunately, people helped me put it out, so no harm done. Well, the jeans are slightly worse for wear, but they were ancient, anyway.
Crisis averted, I went back to my normal activity in the George; being quietly resentful of hot people.
Bonus picture of damaged jeans: