WeirdnessRobin tagged me for this.
Okay, so five weird things about me.
- I have unreasonably long arms relative to the rest of my body. This is a problem when wearing shirts and lab jackets, both of which look ridiculous. Fortunately, I rarely, these days, have occasion to wear either.
- I really, really dislike touching cotton wool. Makes me shiver.
- I collect vast amounts of useless information, as you will be able to see from reading this blog.
- As an occasional indulgence, I drink coffee and coke at the same time. That is, I have a cup of coffee and a can of coke at the same time; I don't mix them. People tend to think this very odd; they're probably right.
- I eat cereal dry. Even muesli. This one terrifies people.
So there you have it; five weird things about me. I'll pass it onto other people at some point...